Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 AM
New User: cough cough

Default Anxiety towards insects?

Entomophobia, aversion towards insects.. couldn't really pinpoint where that went, so I posted this in the anxiety section. I don't hate bugs I don't have any panic attacks, I just really dislike them but I don't know when this even started. But this is usually the case towards cockroaches, really big moths and 10cm diameter spiders. Small bugs I could take them outside.I'm just really confused of.. what is it that I have? because I don't have panic attacks, but I do have this discomfort when theres a big insect nearby. Something else unusual is when I am warmed up or have just played a game of basketball I don't actually fear bugs or gain discomfort (unless I face a venomous spider), its as though I'm more relaxed But when I've been on my computer for the whole day, I flinch when I see a cockroach on the wall nearby So.. what is it that I have? and how do I tackle this issue?

[URL=http://st-johns-wort.org/st-johns-wort-depression-treatment/]johns wort depression[/url]

Last edited by markrunbox4; 01-06-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:51 AM
New User: cough cough

I have the same issue, i also want to know the answer.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:12 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default Insects

What's the big deal?I have the same issue with millipedes..I just hate them because they are worth it! I have others thing to take care of so I just don't think about this...or you may want to use insecticide in your home to get rid off them...but if you ask me , I think it's not possible to just wipe them out