Old 11-02-2010, 10:33 PM
New User: cough cough

Unhappy Not sure where to go next...

I've been down this road many times and this time I think I have hit a dead end. I don't know where to go or who to talk to or anything. All I seem to do is cry and wonder why I am like this. I talk to my bf who tells me its all in my head and that I just need to get over it. How am I to get over something that I cant even pin point as to why I have it? Everything I try to do seems to fail, I still keep trying but why. No one ever seems to want to hang out or even just talk now a days. I feel like I have lost everything and that theres nothing left for me here...
Old 12-01-2010, 02:34 PM

Default me too

that pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. I don't see much point or meaning in anything these days.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:05 AM

Default i WAS too

even road crossing was very horrible moment for me.i used forget the way i usually go.talking was very difficult for me at that time....totally i was in a suicidal condition(i attempted one or 2 times too) but i get rid of these things by practicing some simple breathing technics and with support thru phone and mail...if u want to take a look please mail to this id sure u will get rid of ur problem [email]srinandanji@nantra.info[/email]