Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Hate my life and pretty much everyone I've ever met

All my friends screwed me over before I even graduated that was like 3 years ago and I haven't made any more since, had two jobs since then, ended up getting laid off and going on EI it just ran out, still stuck living with my parents, I don't remember ever having fun don't think I ever have, I have nowhere to go where I can be absolutely no vent for my anger despite everyone screwing me over, got banned for 4 life/depression help sites for not being grateful for advice that didn't fucking help, I have never gotten anywhere with a girl and it's not like I'm fat or hideous or anything, I'm not welcome anywhere everyone is always against me and it doesn't matter what I do no1 gives me a chance and nothing ever gets better, I want advice that can actually help me I need something to tangibly make my life better before I just completely lose it and screw the world and just start raping every bitch with a half decent bod
Old 10-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

I used to be like you when I was in my twenties. And guess what, I'm still like that today. The only difference is I've learned how to control my anger a little better today.

Attitude is the key. But it's difficult to practice on a daily basis.

Most people can easily identify bad attitudes when they are displayed outwardly in our words or actions, such a negativeness, criticalness, rebellion, defiance, impatience, uncooperative, apathy, discouragement, independence, presumption, arrogance, self-centeredness, rudeness and such.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to hang around people with bad attitudes. It drags me down. Too much negative energy isn't what I want from my friends. I have enough problems to deal with. I don't need to listen to their bullshit.

What I wrote above are examples of bad attitudes which most people reject. Keep in mind, attitudes are inner dispositions of the heart and thoughts — they are the hidden intentions which will eventually serve as the basis for our actions.

And it's very important that you don't turn to drugs/alcohol to medicate the emptiness. That's a common mistake people make. With disasterous consequences.

Also, while being overly nice sounds like a good idea, there’s a problem. It doesn’t always work. People pleasers often take care of others at the expense of themselves. And their own health.

You need to find the right balance.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:09 PM

Being positive is what got me here in the first fucking place and I hide my negativity at almost every turn and things still get worse so no being positive isn't going to fucking help and if you say it's not enough to hide it then I'm really screwed because I can't be positive when I have nothing good in my life
Old 10-17-2010, 07:08 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

I have met a lot of guys like you. Including myself. Who just want to piss on the world and rape bitches. But that attitude won't get you anywhere.

If you're always hiding negativity than how can you be a positive person, wholeheartedly. People aren't stupid. Negativity always shows. It may be subtle, but it shows.

Your words ooze negativity. I'm sure living with your parents makes matters worse. You'd probably love nothing more than to tell them to fuck off, too. Why not, i did the same when I was your age.

Right now, these time are the toughest times in your life. I understand that. I never thought I'd make it to age thirty. I was on a mission to kill myself. Or others. It didn't matter.

But you need to find peace of mind. You have no control of the external world. The solution to your problems, and to those of society as a whole, do not lie in knowledge or control of the external world.

Happiness and suffering are states of mind. And so their main causes cannot be found outside the mind. The real source of happiness is inner peace. If our mind is peaceful, we shall be happy all the time, regardless of external conditions, but if it is disturbed or troubled in any way, we shall never be happy, no matter how good our external conditions may be. External conditions can only make us happy if our mind is peaceful.

Add drugs, booze, or video games and that just fucks up everything even more.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:13 AM

All that is nothing but fucking bullshit, if someone can be happy while their lives are shit, they are literally retarded or atleast massively delusional, and this isn't something that just started recently it's been going on as long as I can remember atleast 10 years and just getting worse and being positive is what got me into this fucking mess in the first place, if you don't have any advice how to make my life better fuck off