Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 AM
New User: cough cough

Default Scrotum Eczema

I'm a 14 year old boy (almost 15), and I recently discovered (3 weeks ago) that my scrotum started to get very itchy on both sides, and eventually started to become dry and light. For some odd reason, the middle of my scrotum is normal, but the two sides are itchy. Just to let you guys know, I do masturbate fairly frequently. After some research on the internet, I believe that I have scrotum eczema. However, I have never had any form of eczema before, it just randomly came. I've changed nothing in my daily routine. I competitive swim 3 times a week if that makes a difference. And I've also been cleaning my area with Irish Spring with scrubbing beads, and then moisturizing it with Glysome. As soon as I found out about this I stopped, and only rinsed the area since. I'm kind of embarrassed to tell my parent about this, so is there any household treatments that I can use? If all else fails, I guess I'll tell my parent, and get it checked out by the doctor. Also, is there a possibility that it will go away by itself? I read that sweating in the area a lot can cause things like this, but the only time I really get sweaty is in gym class. Previous to this summer, I'd play basketball everyday, and sometimes even go on runs. Just so you guys know I'm a pretty active person.

Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated, I want to get this problem fixed, I don't want it to turn into anything.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM
New User: cough cough

Please someone respond, I really need to know if I should wait, or get this checked out. I'm really worried right now
Old 07-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

I think you better have it check before it will get serious