Old 08-24-2009, 12:13 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Random blisters on penis

My boyfriend and I were about two minutes into sex last night, and he started freaking out in pain. Said his down below parts were stinging. I assumed he had a cut on it or something so he went to the bathroom to check it out. He asked me to come look and he had like little red blisters around the head under the skin. He has poison ivy on his legs but he's also on azithromiacyn and the doc told him if he developed any rashes to stop takin the pills. The weird thing about is that it didnt become active until we started having sex, and it was gone this morning when we woke up, like nothing happened. With just a little bit of dry skin around where it was. Im so confused, I hope its nothing that is going to harm me b/c we did not use protection, but Im worried its not poison ivy because it wouldnt have gone away so quick? I have no experience with poison ivy or anything related to what may cause blisters on a penis...so if anyone can help me out that would be great. He refuses to see a doc.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:49 AM

It sounds to me like you may have a cyst, or a skin tag on the shaft of your penis. You would consult a doctor as soon as possible so that they could evaluate it, and give you the proper treatment that you need to get back to normal.

[url]http://www.tracx.net/adtrack/go.php?c=makemebig&s=BiggerPenis[/url]
Old 08-30-2011, 04:05 PM

Sounds like herpies.