Old 07-02-2011, 04:26 AM
New User: cough cough

Default Will I be banned for sharing some truth?

I am an ex-diabetic. I do not have diabetes anymore. I say this because it is true. I am not making this up. But you might think I am. This is because you and I and every other diabetic, lives in a world where the medical and diabetes industries say that such an achievement is impossible.

Four years ago, while I struggled with the severity of the symptoms of severe diabetes such as non-stop urination, extreme thirst and a hunger that would not go away and many other symptoms (I’ve described them on my website), little did I know that I had to fight the onslaught of medical information, too.

While witnessing many symptoms that occurred in rapid succession and with such brutal force, I knew I was dying. I was losing weight fast. As I observed my physical body wither away, my intuition guided me along my journey to health.

At the time, I had no idea that I was the target of misdirection. But, I do know now. From the perspective of having completely healed and having done the research, I can tell you that the enormity of the misdirection is quite vast.

I am offering my fellow diabetics, a small glimpse of the enormity of this misdirection at my public website. I am throwing out a life jacket for people whom the medical system guarantees will drown in the sea of incurability. If you can grasp some of the logic that I introduce your mind to, then you will be way ahead of other diabetics who will never have a clue that one can completely heal as I did. To fully appreciate and benefit from what I present, you must develop the skill of discerning the truth amidst all the deception.

For those that feel inspired to visit my website, I sternly warn any prospective reader that my information will go entirely against what the medical system teaches. There is a reason for this.

For more than 200 years, the medical establishment has never had a clue on how all forms of diabetes and many so-called ‘incurable’ diseases can be completely healed. But they have lots of research substantiating their position that diabetes is most definitely incurable.

For one who knows like I do, a research study is not required. Like the Nike slogan, I am more interested in just doing it and becoming healthy again.

Is it not true that when we are sick, we just want to become better? It is natural for us to do this, correct? Similarly, it is just as natural for us to ensure that our children whom we love so dearly, that when they get sick, we want them to get better. We want to see them full of vitality. We want to see the smiles on their faces once again.
Just like any parent who wants to see their sick children become healthy again, I have a personal interest in seeing the faces of my fellow diabetics, become completely healed.

But when I read about diabetics setting records of having this dreaded disease for 10, 20 or even more years, and the industry gives awards to them, I know that there is something terribly wrong with that picture.
Would it ever make sense to give awards to our children whom we love so dearly, for remaining sick? Could we intend any of that suffering upon them? Of course not. We would want them to be healthy and vibrant again.

But no one in their right mind would do the opposite, would they? Oh, but they do. They are doing this to young and old, alike. Everybody is being purposely setup. Read more about those awards and then you will know what I mean. http://www.imperialendo.com/for-doctors/duk-medals

At my website, you can read a little bit more about what I propose for people who graduate from diabetes.

Since the beginning of June, I have gone public in a big way. I have put an ad in a free health magazine published in Toronto, Ontario, named “Vitality” – the trusted source for natural health solutions.

Because most diabetic forums have policies against what they consider as marketing and particularly in 2008, when I first wrote my articles and sent them out, a few diabetic forums were quick to label my writings as the work of a snake-oil salesman, and therefore, for that reason, I will not post my website here. I am not interested in having my voice drowned out by the protagonists and shills of the diabetic industry.

If you want more information, please contact me privately.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:17 PM
New User: cough cough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Brown View Post
Well, I didn’t understand in your long post that what are you trying to say???
At the beginning of my post, I stated that I am an ex-diabetic. Did you not understand the meaning of ex-diabetic?