Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 PM
New User: cough cough

Default am i bipolar or schitzo or what.

Hey what is this? i am curious if its bipolar or what?
people say i am not bipolar like my psych doctor but i feel he doesnt listen to me 3 years ago i ended up in the psych ward because it happened after he took me off zyprexa which is an antidepressant and my mom thinks he took it off too fast but he doesnt know why that happened. what put me in the psych ward was that i was paranoid and delusional so they put me back on and aweek later i was ok but now lately i am depressed alot. i have my ups and downs in just one day. a certain time of the day i will be happy and thinking wierd stuff and then the next minute i will be back to depressed. i seem to have been depressed alot in the last few years and everyone gets mad at me because i say things wrong and they think i am not appreicative of what they do but i know what i am saying and they are misunderstanding me and getting mad or calling me paranoid even and i have ocd. could someone clarify whats wrong. or if its nothing. my psychiatrist wont even listen to mewhen i ask if i have it. they said when i was a kid i had it and now they say i dont. the other day i had a weird feeling like god was telling me say say stuff and this hasnt been the first time i had this happen and no body listens they just say nothing. and i get irritated when people tell me to do stuff because they arent my boss. i usually manage to not get into a fight but sometimes i do flip out
Old 10-29-2011, 03:27 AM
New User: cough cough

I had a girlfriend that heard God talking to her. She checked her self in to a mental institution for awhile and got better and is now happily married. You can be happy too. And she also had horrible depression problems too.