Old 06-23-2009, 12:31 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Back pains

I currently suffer from spasms due to a car accident I got into. I’ve been taking tramadol as my pain reliever and so far, it’s been a great help. It has a drowse effect on me so I only take it at night. I’m also doing physical rehab. All of these I’ve been doing for 7 months now and my question is if there’s any known long term effects for using tramadol? I hate to think that what’s helping me may hurt me in the future!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:44 PM

Last year i was suffering the same problem and i start taking chicken soup on daily basis and my back pain problem was solved with in one week so try to take it that might be help full for you.

Last edited by alexander; 09-02-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:57 AM

Default Back Pains

hey,

I am suffering from back pain since last year. The big problem with me I don't like medicine or drugs.. If you have any herbal treatment for removing back pain please please..... suggest to me. I will wait for your response..
Old 11-15-2010, 05:11 PM

Tramadol is amazing I use it for my back pain. listen, it is not meant for chronic pain because it can become addictive. If you have an addictive personality , then taking g it might be a bad idea, that said, if you are suffering from acute pain, it can be a very effective pain reliever.
anyways if you are interested in getting some pan-relievers check out this site [url]www.tramadol-soma.com[/url] it is amazing use this code TRAM203 and save 10% off. best of luck.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:26 PM

The use of drugs, such as muscle relaxants, opioids, NSAIDs class of drugs or acetaminophen. A component analysis of randomized controlled trials Cochrane Collaboration concluded that there is not enough clinical trials to determine whether injection therapy, usually corticosteroids and back pain. Intramuscular injection of corticosteroids found no benefit.

Last edited by cherylfoster; 02-23-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:18 PM

Thumbs up back pain recovery

There are a few things that I have done to help recovery from my back pain. Granted, I did not suffer an accident like you did. My back pain came on sort of gradually and not from one specific event. I did a lot of physical therapy and chiropractic but this only helped me in the short term. One thing that I think has helped a lot is called Alexander technique. Usually people use this for posture so for me it has been great because I slouch a lot and this led to more pain. I have also been doing some yoga exercises and multifidus exercises that I learned from an ebook I bought online. Not sure if I can post the link but I got it here: www.eliminateyourbackpain.net. It has great illustrations and step-by-step instructions that have been helpful.
Losing weight (about 10 lbs.) has also seen to make a big difference for me. I had a little gut before that is almost gone now and it seems to have taken a lot of pressure off my back.
Best wishes!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:00 AM

Back pain is the worst pain a person can have. You become literally disable as back hurts what ever work you do in the daily routine. You need to take complete bed rest in case of severe back pain.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:52 PM

If you're looking for a drug-free pain reliever, I'd look into electrotherapy. I found this bakwel TENS thing for about $120 and it helped me a lot, but my back pain was minor. Like I said, look into it. I found this one on www.firstmedicalproducts.com
Old 08-27-2011, 01:16 AM

Default Back Pain

Hi, It is a very sad news. But don't worry dear! I suggest you to use best mattress for back pain or visit "http://www.intellibedmattress.com. It is very easy and its cost is low. So pls try it to get recovery.