Old 08-18-2011, 02:42 PM
New User: cough cough

Default "Do you need help with how you feel when difficult times arrive?"

Studies has shown that 1 in 4 of us will develop some form of mental illness, so what is it that makes us sick we weren’t born with mental illness so how did we get it? Usually it is caused by something that has happen to us in the past, and has gradually over some years manifested itself in one form or the other; the result is devastating for the sufferer.

A healthy and happy person has a balanced mind in other words the subconscious and the conscious mind are in perfect balance, the Chinese say the positive and negative life forces are in perfect harmony, it can also be possible to heal the body by channelling the life-forces with certain exercises.

When someone suffer from anxiety /depression the balance between the subconscious and the conscious mind are tipped heavily in the negative, creating havoc with the nervous system, unfortunately some people turn to drugs to get a moment of peace, which only serves to make the problem much worst.

There is no doubt that the thinking pattern of someone who is suffering a mental illness is ineffective and dysfunctional, and needs to be changed with a more positive thinking patterns, this will take some time, after all it took time to get to where you are now, but the results will make it more than worthwhile.

The human mind is a powerful force, it can cure any illness you have, but you can also think yourself sick. I’m working on an exciting program to bring the positive and negative life forces into balance completely natural, simply by providing specific sensory input, the concept is not new but the approach is.

Anyway I’m looking to do some interviews with a few people who suffer from a mental illness, and also someone who considers themselves cured and has not had an episode for 6 months.

Please PM me and I will get back to you
Roland
PS: REMEMBER IF SOMETHING FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE DOING, THEN IT’S WORTH DOING
Old 12-14-2011, 04:54 AM

Default UGG boots official website to teach you how clean

The big factor on the charms of cheap jerseys Pandora is that it could be ready to provide a

large number of different and unique bracelets at any given time. You can customize to meet or

remember the special moment in your jerseys wholesale life. About the other hand, you can have

a discount jerseys bracelet that matches one or more of their respective teams, or perhaps

become a new mom famous.Website:http://www.cheapcoolestshoes.com.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:55 AM

Default hot sale 2011 new style Versace Sandals for women

we are professional wholesaler of the Nike sport shoes in China, Our main products are

including Nike max 24/7, max 87/90/91/95/180/2009/2010/2011/2012/LTD/TN/Lunar/Skybine and Max2

CB 94, shox NZ/OZ/R2/R3/R4/R5/R6/TL1/TL3/Turbo. nike air force one shoes, nike air force

25Years AAA shoes, Air Dunk shoes, Dunk men low shoes/ men high shoes/ women low shoes/ women

high shoes/ women heels. Nike Ken Griff 1's men and women shoes, Ken Griff 2's men and women

shoes, ken griff 3's men and women shoes. Nike New 6.0 Shoes, Free 3.0/5.0/7.0 shoes, Air

Blazer Low/high men and women shoes, Air Cortez men and women shoes, New nike air yeezy shoes,

Hot sell Nike Air Presto men and women shoes.As we supply great A quality shoes only .all the

shoes from us are authentic quality & original box. With good service, hard working &

reasonable price .we get a big market is Europe and North American. We thank you for your

attention and wish having a long time business.relation with all buyers from all over the

world.
Welcome to our website to obtain more information!Thank you!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:02 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default Axiety

I was once a victim of social anxiety, I was afraid to go outside alone,even to have a simple conversation with someone..it was tough, but I managed to get over with the situation with all the positive thinking and love of my dear ones.