Old 10-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default allergies

I have tried various medications and homeopathic products and have not had noticeable relief. Someone told me to try Chinese herbal medecine. has it worked for any of you?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Experienced User: Healthy

My husband and I used to do those ginseng shots; they were good for energy. We use ginger tea for tummy upsets and chills. I don't know what kind of herbs would be used for allergies, but I'd love to know. My husband's allergies are going crazy this year.
I saw an ad for (I've forgotten the name now, of course)a kid's allergy product; some kind of ointment or other rubbed under the nose. I'm wondering if it's some kind of vaseline that just traps pollen before it can be inhaled or if it's something legitimate that might work. Anyone tried this?
Old 02-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

I think it is important that you get proper advice before deciding to treat yourself with alternative remedies.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:42 AM
New User: cough cough

First of all tell how many days you involve in this disease check your HB may be it power less that is the main reason to increase this disease.
I have solution to control it use only sulpher group if you don't have allergy with it and calcium and light anti allergic medicine like Avil 25 mg is better for you.