View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Experienced User: Healthy

I just get away from the source if I can and go on the computer. I wish I could sit down to a good book like my mother but I only fall asleep after a few pages and the next day I forget where I was at so that is a waste of time for me.
The computer is a get away for me because there is no limit to where I can go depending on my mood, I just wonder what I did before this thing showed up. I used to take a drive and go see a friend but my energy level has not been that good in the past few years so I don't do that anymore.
My stress is not so bad at home I think, not as bad as it was when I was working but my pain level may be causing some I am not so aware of and I am trying to figure that out and see if I can do something that will help relieve that part of it.
I have a good life other then pain and it took a long time to build that with some rocky bits but now that I have constant pain I have gotten myself set up to be comfortable so I should be ok. My partner works at home so I am never alone which is a good thing. ANyway I am looking at your suggestions and hopefully I can find something here that will help me. This is a good site and I hope to see more action on it. It is easy to navigate and I hope to be here a long time.