View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:02 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Going to be ok.

I myself am going through hell. I am retired, wife does not work, things are getting harder and harder for me to deal with. I have my wife that supports the way I feel, but how long can that go on. I worry about everything, and anyone, even the ones I don't even know I worry about. Its close to Christmas, and don"t even have the strength to go out and buy something for my wife. She says don't worry about it, but deep down I do. I myself know that things will get better, and know ( it sounds strange ) that there are people feeling the same way I do, or worse off. I have to take things one day at a time, and hopefully things will get better, and I know they will. I honestly know the feeling of being alone, and you just don't want to see anyone. The best thing I found that helps is getting out of the house and doing something, wether going to the mall, or going to a ice rink and watching kids have fun. Just changing the surrounding areas that you are used to seeing day by day. I am hoping that everyone that has this feeling of depression gets better, and it will with time. Sometimes it takes a good nights sleep to help you go on. Thanks for listening to me, and some things may not make sence to you, but thats just the way I feel towards others that have depression the same way I do. I am trying, and hope that everyone else that feels this way does not give up. Remember, and it may sound strange, ( You are not alone ) This forum gets things off your mind and has helped me understand what I am , and others are going through.