View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 04:38 AM
New User: cough cough

Question acne laser treatment leaving back scars-is this normal ?

hi !
I had my first turn for laser treatment for acne and black spots .
i havent seen any positive effect 3-4 days following the treatment .in fact,i see many deep craters that have developed !!
and i see even celebrities having craters on their faces-which means it becomes permanent once they develop.on the other hand , i guess acne and dark spots can be dealt with although may take way longer time than laser treatment . i am in total dilemma and even the doctor told me that it will develop holes but i thought i will deal with it later but it seems to be a harder nut to crack than acne.so please if someone who has undergone laser acne treatment and developed holes could answer whether the holes a deep and whether they can be treated well - so that i can decide whether to go for the next sitting.$$ is no issue since Ive just paid for the first sitting. the deep holes OMG - they look worse than acne and dark spots ! what sholud I do ?
anyone who can help ? please its urgent since i have my next turn within 4-5 days.
is there any treatment to get rid of deep craters ? like will face-lifting undo those ?
or is it really just for 30+ aged people ?
any input will be treasured for sure.
thanks.