Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 PM
New User: cough cough

Default How I lost 113 lbs in 8 months and kept it off!

Hey everybody!! I want to share this with you because I know just how frustrating it can be dieting.

Trying diet after diet and losing no weight, or even worse: dieting and GAINING weight.

I had been overweight for as long as I could remember and anyone who has been this way knows that it is no walk in the park. Teased through gradeschool, highschool, college and (as much as we are made to believe that the world after school is so different - it is not) in the workplace. All of this torture definately did not help with my weight, in fact it caused me to eat more out of depression.

Now enough of the sob story because this is a positive thread. To everyone who is just like I was, to everyone just looking to lose a little weight for whatever reason it is (an upcoming wedding, to fit into a dress or outfit, for the holidays, etc.) I have found the most INCREDIBLE weightloss program and I will NEVER go back. It was a Godsend after all those years of being overweight.

I have a shake in the morning and one for lunch and a healthy meal for supper and I NEVER feel hungry which I was definately skeptical about when I first heard about the program. The shakes are SO delicious, I was so surprised that I didn't have to plug my nose to drink something so good for me! Within only a week I was noticing that I had a lot more energy and I would sleep so much better than I used to (I would wake up 2 - 3 times every night before use of the products). Within 5 months I had managed to drop 7, 6 and 4 inches off my hips, waist and legs respectively. I was SO AMAZED at what was happening and I cant believe that it has been 10 months now that I have been taking the products and have managed to lose a grand total of 113 lbs and have kept it off for 2 months and counting.

The key to my success was the weekly contact with my coach who was assigned to me for FREE by the company I was purchasing the program from. She kept me on track taking the products which was so helpful because (let's be honest) we are all tempted to cheat on our diets which doesn't help with losing weight at all.

I am so grateful I can't even contain it. I want to share these phenominal products with the world.. so if you're wondering how I managed to finally drop all that weight, want to speak with my coach and get started on this fantastic program or just have questions about anything, shoot me an email or just ask in this thread. It is no secret I want to keep for myself, I want to share this with the world. These product have helped with my overall health, weight and self-confidence and I'd be so happy to share them with anyone who is wondering!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:05 AM
New User: cough cough

Default Louis Vuitton Handbags ¨C Trendy, Classy and Gaudy

Designer handbags seems to be the must-have nowadays and you can see they are stay around the arms if girls in the whole world. Who would like to spend thousands of dollars on a handbag if he can get it with $300? The best thing is that no one could find out it being a replica one. These replica pieces are made with refine craftsmanship and expertise. They come with very right price tags which any bag lover can afford.

[url=http://burberryzz.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Burberry_Scarves_Promise_to_meet_to_your_Style]burberry scarf sale[/url]
[url=http://rolexgmtreplicar.tumblr.com/]replica rolex air king[/url]
[url=http://gucci2replicashoes.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/sneakers-new-collection-from-converse-and-marimekko-highlight-the-spring-and-summer-of-2011/]gucci replica shoes[/url]