Old 01-23-2011, 09:04 AM
New User: cough cough

Default why wont nobody help me ???????

i posted 2 weeks ago in migraine section noone has replied why ????????
Old 01-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default Re: migraines

Perhaps no one knows what to say.

There are so many reasons so I will list as many as I can think of:

Dehydration: simply not enough plain water is a huge one. One to 2 litres per day absolutely.

Food Allergies & Sensitivities:

Some main culprits are the following:

Wheat in all forms: breads, gravies; desserts, around fish & chicken for deep-frying; cereals for instance.

Corn in all forms: syrups, popcorn, kernals, cereals, sweeteners for instance.

Food dyes such as Red #40 and all the other food additives such as:

Preservatives, fungicides, pesticides and more.

Nitrates: in preserved, processed meats such as: polish sausage, lunch meats, pepperonis, jerky sausage and such.

Drugs: Over The Counter and prescription such as: OTC pain killers tylenol, advil, or prescribed anti-depressants as Effexor for instance. Must include possible side effects of any prescription drugs you may be taking. Look up side effects in computer. All drugs cause side effects and new medical issues.

Junk food and all processed foods.

Chemical sweeteners: aspartame, sucralose, saccharin. These chemical sweeteners are poison to the human body. They are in any food or drink which is labeled "diet" or "no sugar" or "low sugar". Look up the side effects of these.

Cheddar cheese is a common one due to the orange dye. Dye pellets are fed to Atlantic salmon to increase redness of flesh, meats in grocery stores, candies, desserts, drinks and more.

Dairy products in general.

Coffee can get rid of headaches (sometimes) when taken in low-moderation but if you drink a lot of coffee, and I know a lot of fishermen do, then the coffee can become the reason for the headache. Coffee contains the drug caffeine which triggers the adrenal glands to release cortisol which stresses the whole system. Caffeine, in all its forms is an adrenal gland killer.

Cocoa in all its forms.

Energy drinks. The caffiene in these exhaust the adrenal glands and knock your body down.

Excess sugar in pops, desserts, snacks, cereals.

Perhaps a medical condition such as diabetes, brain tumour (I don't want to scare you) or spine out of alignment.

Parasites: Yes, North America has its fair share and these can be in under-cooked snails, fish, mollusks and meats (including chicken) which harbour parasites; in the soil, water or an infected person or pet animal.

A lack of sleep.

Stress: Money troubles, relationship troubles; work stress or any kind of excess stress in life.

Lack of exercise or too much exercise

Need of eye glasses due to near-sightedness, too much glare off the water onto the eyes can sunburn them and cause headaches.

Excess alcohol or smoking too much marijuana.

Black toxic mold (& other molds too) at work or in home will cause tremendous headaches as you inhale it.

Toxic body: Do colon cleanse and liver cleanse. High body odour indicates level of toxicity in your body. The more the smell of breath, feet and armpits the more toxins. A colon impacted with old poop, meats and other stuff could cause migraine headaches.

There are so many reasons only a medical professional can really help you determine what it is but you can research on the internet and look up ELIMINATION DIETS to determine on your own if you have food allergies but this takes great discipline.

Try going on alkaline diet and find if the headaches recede.

Water, water, water we need it all day long every day.

I hope you find the cause and the headaches disappear. Good luck to you.

Emm

PS Give us an update when you discover the reason for the migraines please. Be well and prosper.

[/LIST]

Last edited by Emmana; 01-23-2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: editing