HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada

HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada (/)
-   Back Pain (/forums/diseases-conditions/back-pain/)
-   -   anxiety cure! (/forums/diseases-conditions/back-pain/246-anxiety-cure.html)

lidpok72576 05-10-2008 07:24 AM

anxiety cure!

later in my adult life i don't know for what factor, that i had this anxiety. i'm anxious in terms of health problems. maybe i fear death. or i fear what illness could i have.

if i feel something in my self, i tend to read and search for related topics to answer my worries. but it seems this makes my anxiety worse. so i tried hard to stop.

today i hav, i think a new health issue, well i have back pain, but i cannot rule out this of someting, cause i have pms and now my period, and my brain again keeps telling me something..

we'll the last time that i had this severe anxiety was last year, i feel its the end of the world. but luckily i learned fromt this. too much worry can cause you other health related problems, a low self esteem and dealings with people who care and loved you.

the only cure i have was talking to someone and to a doctor, i consider comfortable talking about what i feel, and most of all talking to GOD.

a

rollergirl 05-14-2008 01:06 AM

Anxiety definitely makes health issues worse, particularly with pain. When something is causing me anxiety, I can physically feel my back tensing up and knotting. I find I have to try to be aware of when this is happening and try to relax, take deep breaths, look at things from another perspective, or have a little quiet time.

Taggart 05-14-2008 04:29 PM

Hopefully you can find a way to ease the anxiety and avoid it in the future. I guess you mean that talking to a doctor helped in your case?

I think the remedies are probably different from person to person, and there may be something else that helps you too.

Good luck with finding your piece of mind.

leemaria 10-29-2010 05:59 AM

I think meditation is helpful for treating anxiety.

Oxyman 11-02-2010 02:08 AM

quit drinking
drugs - illicit
exercise
get rid all negative friends / people today
get rid of pain as best as possible

i alsol had debilit.. panic attacks + anxiety a year ago and it was,. I know now from my lifestyle, and the fact i was in constant pain. I suffer from severe scoliosis and other condition - and once i got it treated with pain meds and also got rid of people I did not like - specifically i was working for 3 assholez and they were takin full advvatage of me $ wise and so on.

The above .. drinking .. helped too.

simplify your life and treat your pains.

The rest will follow. Need more specifics? Just ask. Bye. :cool: